- Cassette : 9 Speed Freewheel
- Stem : Alloy , 28.6mm
- Head Set : FP 1- 1/8 Threadless ,Semi integrated
- Crank Set : Forged alloy 22/32/42 170mm
- BB Set : Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals : Alloy
- Seat Post : Alloy 30.4mm * 350mm
- Weight : 14.95
- Seat post clamp : Front / Rear wheel & Seat post with QR
- FrameAL – 6061 Aluminum Alloy with internal cable routingFork/SuspensionHiland – Mechanical Lockout 80mmHandlebarAlloy 660mm ,31.8mm ,20mm riseBrakeLogan Hydraulic Disc Alloy Lever BrakeShiftersL-TWOO – A6 3x9RimsAlloy 32H Double WallFront DerailleurL–TWOO A6 3spdRear DerailleurL–TWOO A6 9spdTiresCompass BillyGoat 27.5 x 2.20
AL – 6061 Aluminum Alloy with internal cable routing
Hiland – Mechanical Lockout 80mm
Alloy 660mm ,31.8mm ,20mm rise
Logan Hydraulic Disc Alloy Lever Brake
L-TWOO – A6 3×9
Alloy 32H Double Wall
L–TWOO A6 3spd
L–TWOO A6 9spd
Compass BillyGoat 27.5 x 2.20
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- 160cm to 175cm
- Compass BillyGoat 27.5 x 2.20
- Hiland Slycan has a high quality ultralight aluminum frame with internal shift cable and brake hose routing.
- Which can help your cables last longer by protecting them from the elements.
- 3*9 drivetrain allows you to find the place that’s most efficient for you within a range of variability.
- Dual Powerful hydraulic disc brakes are more efficient than mechanical disc brakes.
- It provide you better durability and stopping power for your most rugged adventures.
- 180cm to 195cm
- 29 x 2
- Dual Powerful mechanical disc brakes are more efficient than hydraulic disc brakes. It provide you better durability and stopping power.
- 7*3 Shimano gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t for your most rugged adventures.
- Hiland is a scary bike like the Big Cat, as elegant and impressive as the cats in the jungle. The Hiland allows you to run through gravel roads and rough terrain.
- 160cm to 175cm
- CST 27.5 x 2.35
- The Stride 27 Comp frame is made from lightweight alloy tubing and uses sport-specific geometry to suit the needs of the recreational rider.
- The 27.5″ wheel size offers quick acceleration and good traction on the road or trails, while the Shimano hydraulic disc brake system ensures reliable braking.
- You’ll have ample suspension on your off-road ride thanks to the SR Suntour fork with 100mm travel, and there’s a hydraulic lockout function for road/gravel riding and climbing.
- The package is rounded out with integrated fender and rack mounts so your bike can double as a commuter.