- Cassette : Microshift , 11-46T , Black , Steel ED Black
- Stem : Alloy stem 31.8mm , 10deg rise , 60mm for 350/400/450mm , 70mm for 500/550mm
- Crank Set : Pro wheel 32T
- Pedal : Alloy
- Grip : Surface push – On Grip
- Chain : PYC 9 SPD
- Hubs : 32 Hole alloy
- Head Set : Tapered 11/8 11/2
- Seat post : Surface 35mm alloy
- Saddle : K.San saddle , Nylon base
- FrameHydro formed alloyFork/SuspensionZoom vaxa air 110mmHandlebarAlloy butted , 31.8mm , Wdith 730mm , Back swept 9deg , Rise 5mmBrakeNUTT Hydraulic disc brakesRimsSurface double wall tubeless ready rimsShiftersMicroshift advent 9 spdRear DerailleurMicroshift 9spd , Active motion RD+ w/clutch ,Direct cable pull design for WIDE RANGETiresCST 29 * 2.35
Hydro formed alloy
Zoom vaxa air 110mm
Alloy butted , 31.8mm , Wdith 730mm , Back swept 9deg , Rise 5mm
NUTT Hydraulic disc brakes
Surface double wall tubeless ready rims
Microshift advent 9 spd
Microshift 9spd , Active motion RD+ w/clutch ,Direct cable pull design for WIDE RANGE
CST 29 * 2.35
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 160cm to 175cm
- Compass Billycoat 27.5 *2.20
- Hiland Slycan has a high quality ultralight aluminum frame with internal shift cable and brake hose routing.
- Which can help your cables last longer by protecting them from the elements.
- 3*9 drivetrain allows you to find the place that’s most efficient for you within a range of variability.
- Dual Powerful hydraulic disc brakes are more efficient than mechanical disc brakes.
- It provide you better durability and stopping power for your most rugged adventures.
- 160cm to 175cm
- 27.5 * 2.10 Naylon tyres
- The Silverback Stride SE 27 is a hardtail mountain bike for the entry level ride that wants to head off the footpath for capable tyres and some added suspension.
- The Stride SE has a hydro-formed alloy 6061 frame with Silverback’s own POP Geometry that puts you in a balanced position for better traction and control.
- The Zoom HL565 Suspension Fork with 100mm travel is enough to handle the bumps and help a beginner get that true mountain bike feel.
- You will have a range of gears at your disposal with the 3×7 speed Microshift drivetrain.
- While the Power V-Brakes are okay for simple riding but will limit you if you really want to go off-road when your would be better off with at least mechanical disc brakes.