- Stem : Surface Alloy Stem
- Seat post Clamp : Surface QR clamp
- Head Set : Integrated 1 – 1/8 to 1- 1/2
- Crank Set : Pro Wheel 42/34/24 T
- Pedal : One Piece Alloy Pedal
- Grip : Surface push – On Grip
- Chain : PYC -7spd
- Hubs : Alloy 32 Hole
- Free wheel : 7spd 14/28
- Seat post : Surface 31.8mm Alloy
- Saddle : K. San Saddle, Nylon Base
- FrameHydro Formed AlloyFork/SuspensionZoom Aria 63mm Hydraulic Lockout, BlackHandlebarSurface alloy handle bar 680mmBrakeJak Mechanical Disc BrakesRimsAlexrims AT470 double wall tubeless readyShiftersMicro Shift 3x7Front DerailleurMicro Shift M21Rear DerailleurMicro Shift M21Tires700 *40
Hydro Formed Alloy
L, M, XL
Zoom Aria 63mm Hydraulic Lockout, Black
Surface alloy handle bar 680mm
Jak Mechanical Disc Brakes
Alexrims AT470 double wall tubeless ready
Micro Shift 3×7
Micro Shift M21
Micro Shift M21
Green with Sil
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- 170cm to 185cm
- 700 x 40C
- Scento Path HD is designed to go off the beaten track, or shoot through that cobblestone back alley to get you there, in comfort and on time.
- A Shimano Altus drivetrain fitted to a quality alloy frame is at the heart of this bike.
- Rack and fender compatibility is a must for a bike like this.
- Hydraulic disc brakes are powerful, easy to use, offer great modulation, and is all-weather and terrain friendly.
- The HD is fitted with alloy components, flat bars and quality, fast-rolling rubber. Take the shortest route!
- 180cm to 195cm
- 29 x 2.4
- Whether for the daily grind or a Sunday ride, blaze along with the bike’s 21-speed gears.
- The discs will stop you exactly where you want.
- Rip through the city’s streets or conquer the highways, the steel rigid fork stays strong, so you can keep going on.
- 160cm to 175cm
- CST C1820 27 x 2.35 wire bead
- Bike Silverback Stride 27 MD, affordable bike on wheels with diameters of 27.5 inches.
- Shimano attachments and durable double rims with aluminum alloy frame.
- A good choice for beginners and lovers of leisurely walks in the parks.
There are no reviews yet.