- Cassette : Micro Shift 7spd, 11-32T
- Stem : Surface Alloy Stem
- Crank Set : Pro Wheel Alloy 42/32/24 T
- Pedal : One Piece Alloy Pedal
- Grip : Surface Push -On Grip
- Chain : PYC 7 spd
- Hubs : Alloy 32 Hole
- Seat post : Surface 35mm Alloy
- Saddle : K. San Saddle, Nylon Base
- FrameHydro Formed AlloyFrame SizeMFork/SuspensionZoom Vaxa Hydraulic Lockout 110mmHandlebarSurface alloy 720mmBrakeJak-7 Mechanical Disc BrakeRimsSurface symmetrical double wall alloyShiftersMicro Shift 3x7Front DerailleurMicro Shift M21Rear DerailleurMicro Shift M21TiresCST C1820 29 x 2.35, wire beadColorBlack with Red
Hydro Formed Alloy
Zoom Vaxa Hydraulic Lockout 110mm
Surface alloy 720mm
Jak-7 Mechanical Disc Brake
Surface symmetrical double wall alloy
Micro Shift 3×7
Micro Shift M21
Micro Shift M21
CST C1820 29 x 2.35, wire bead
Black with Red
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- 180cm to 195cm
- CST 29 x 2.35
- Designed for novice cross-country riders, the Stride 29 Comp is designed to be lightweight and fast.
- The 29er wheels with alloy Sector rims and Maxxis tires will easily roll over rocks, roots and any other obstacles the trail has to offer.
- With a 100mm travel fork being the choice of cross-country racers, the 100mm SR Suntour XCM suspension fork will offer a comfortable ride over longer distances.
- One key feature that gives this bike the Best In Class (BIC) advantage, is the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with centre lock rotors.
- Like all our Aluminum frames, this one is also covered by our limited lifetime warranty. Integrated fender and rack mounts, means this bike is also a great option for commuting.
- 27.5 x 2.4
- Finix is a fearless adventurers who soar through the sky on wings of air.
- They are fearless thrill-seekers and enjoy the freedom and exhilaration of harnessing the power of the wind.
- 160cm to 175cm
- 27.5 x 2.10 Nylon Tires
- The Silverback Stride SE 27 is a hardtail mountain bike for the entry level ride that wants to head off the footpath for capable tyres and some added suspension.
- The Stride SE has a hydro-formed alloy 6061 frame with Silverback’s own POP Geometry that puts you in a balanced position for better traction and control.
- The Zoom HL565 Suspension Fork with 100mm travel is enough to handle the bumps and help a beginner get that true mountain bike feel.
- You will have a range of gears at your disposal with the 3×7 speed Microshift drivetrain.
- While the Power V-Brakes are okay for simple riding but will limit you if you really want to go off-road when your would be better off with at least mechanical disc brakes.