- Cassette : Micro Shift 7spd , 11-32T
- Stem : Surface Alloy Stem
- Crank Set : Pro Wheel Alloy 42/32/24T
- Pedal : One Piece Alloy Pedal
- Grip : Surface Push-On Grip
- Chain : PYC 7spd
- Hubs : Alloy 32 Hole
- Seat post : Surface 35mm Alloy
- Saddle : K. San Saddle , Nylon Base
- BrakeJak -7 Mechanical disc brakeFork/SuspensionZoom Vaxa Hydraulic Lockout 110mmFrameHydro Formed AlloyFront DerailleurMicro Shift M21HandlebarSurface alloy 720mmRear DerailleurMicro Shift M21RimsSurface symmetrical double wall alloyShiftersMicro Shift 3x7TiresCST C1820 29 x 2.35, wire bead
Jak -7 Mechanical disc brake
Zoom Vaxa Hydraulic Lockout 110mm
Hydro Formed Alloy
Micro Shift M21
Surface alloy 720mm
Micro Shift M21
Surface symmetrical double wall alloy
Micro Shift 3×7
CST C1820 29 x 2.35, wire bead
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- 180cm to 195cm
- CST 29 x 2.35
- Designed for novice cross-country riders, the Stride 29 Comp is designed to be lightweight and fast.
- The 29er wheels with alloy Sector rims and Maxxis tires will easily roll over rocks, roots and any other obstacles the trail has to offer.
- With a 100mm travel fork being the choice of cross-country racers, the 100mm SR Suntour XCM suspension fork will offer a comfortable ride over longer distances.
- One key feature that gives this bike the Best In Class (BIC) advantage, is the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with centre lock rotors.
- Like all our Aluminum frames, this one is also covered by our limited lifetime warranty. Integrated fender and rack mounts, means this bike is also a great option for commuting.
- 27.5 x 2.4
- Ripcord is a fearless adventurers who soar through the sky on wings of air.
- The MTB cycle – comes with a front & rear disc brake and provides the extra braking power for quick and skid- free braking.
- They are fearless thrill-seekers and enjoy the freedom and exhilaration of harnessing the power of the wind.
- 160cm to 175cm
- 27.5 x 2.10 Nylon Tires
- The Silverback Stride SE 27 is a hardtail mountain bike for the entry level ride that wants to head off the footpath for capable tyres and some added suspension.
- The Stride SE has a hydro-formed alloy 6061 frame with Silverback’s own POP Geometry that puts you in a balanced position for better traction and control.
- The Zoom HL565 Suspension Fork with 100mm travel is enough to handle the bumps and help a beginner get that true mountain bike feel.
- You will have a range of gears at your disposal with the 3×7 speed Microshift drivetrain.
- While the Power V-Brakes are okay for simple riding but will limit you if you really want to go off-road when your would be better off with at least mechanical disc brakes.
- 170cm to 185cm
- 700 x 35c
- Gsports introduces the all-new hybrid series, DALERUN, the best commute partner for you daily routines.
- It has stability, comfort and ease of use –Built around a high tensile steel frame,
- The bike is developed with the latest features, like Internal Cable Routing, Threadless headsets.