- Stem : Alloy stem 31.8mm
- Head Set : Tapered 11/8 11/2
- Crank Set : Pro wheel alloy 42/32/24 T
- Pedal : Resin pedal
- Grip : Surface PUSH – On Grip
- Chain : PYC 7 SPD
- Hubs : 32 Hole alloy
- Freewheel : 7SP Freewheel 14-28T
- Seat post : Surface 35mm alloy
- Saddle : Nylon base Saddle
- FrameHydro formed double butted alloyFrame SizeMFork/SuspensionZoom 565 100mm travel w/pre -Load adjusterHandlebarAlloy butted , 31.8mm, Wdith 690mm , Back Swept 9 deg , Rise 5mmBrakeJak -7 Mechanical disc brakeRimsSurface symmetrical double wall alloyShiftersMicroshift Ts39 7/3Front DerailleurMicroshift M21Rear DerailleurMicroshift M21Tires29 * 2.10 Nylon tyresColorGrey with Black
Hydro formed double butted alloy
Zoom 565 100mm travel w/pre -Load adjuster
Alloy butted , 31.8mm, Wdith 690mm , Back Swept 9 deg , Rise 5mm
Jak -7 Mechanical disc brake
Surface symmetrical double wall alloy
Microshift Ts39 7/3
29 * 2.10 Nylon tyres
Grey with Black
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- 180cm to 195cm
- CST 29 * 2.35
- Designed for novice cross-country riders, the Stride 29 Comp is designed to be lightweight and fast.
- The 29er wheels with alloy Sector rims and Maxxis tyres will easily roll over rocks, roots and any other obstacles the trail has to offer.
- With a 100mm travel fork being the choice of cross-country racers, the 100mm SR Suntour XCM suspension fork will offer a comfortable ride over longer distances.
- One key feature that gives this bike the Best In Class (BIC) advantage, is the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with centre lock rotors.
- Like all our Aluminum frames, this one is also covered by our limited lifetime warranty. Integrated fender and rack mounts, means this bike is also a great option for commuting.
- 160cm to 175cm
- CST 27.5 * 2.35
- A 1×8 speed MICROshift drivetrain fitted to the excellent Splash hydro formed alloy frame with full internal routingn .
- The Splash Sport is hard to beat for value.
- Tubeless ready wheels, an integrated kickstand mount, suspension fork, tapered headset and progressive trail geometry completes the BIC Sport.