- Cassette : Microshift 8s , 12-42T , Black , Steel ED Black
- Stem : Alloy stem 31.8mm , 10deg rise , 60mm for 350/400/450mm , 70mm for 500/550mm
- Crank Set : Pro wheel 32T
- Head Set : Tapered 11/8 11/2
- Pedal : Alloy
- Grip : Surface PUSH – On Grip
- Chain : PYC 8 SPD
- Hubs : 32 Hole alloy
- Free wheel : 7SP Free wheel 14-28T
- Seat post : Surface 35mm alloy
- Saddle : K.San saddle , Nylon base
- FrameHydro formed alloyFork/SuspensionZoom vaxa air 110mmHandlebarAlloy Butted , 31.8mm, Wdith 760mm, Back Swept 9 deg , Rise 5mmBrakeNUTT Hydraulic disc brakesRimsSurface double wall tubeless ready rimsShiftersMicroshift advent 8 spdRear DerailleurMicroshift 8 spd , Active motion RD + W/Clutch , Direct cable pull design for WIDE RANGETiresCST 29 * 2.35
Hydro formed alloy
Zoom vaxa air 110mm
Alloy Butted , 31.8mm, Wdith 760mm, Back Swept 9 deg , Rise 5mm
NUTT Hydraulic disc brakes
Surface double wall tubeless ready rims
Microshift advent 8 spd
Microshift 8 spd , Active motion RD + W/Clutch , Direct cable pull design for WIDE RANGE
CST 29 * 2.35
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- 180cm to 195cm
- CST 29 * 2.35
- Designed for novice cross-country riders, the Stride 29 Comp is designed to be lightweight and fast.
- The 29er wheels with alloy Sector rims and Maxxis tyres will easily roll over rocks, roots and any other obstacles the trail has to offer.
- With a 100mm travel fork being the choice of cross-country racers, the 100mm SR Suntour XCM suspension fork will offer a comfortable ride over longer distances.
- One key feature that gives this bike the Best In Class (BIC) advantage, is the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with centre lock rotors.
- Like all our Aluminum frames, this one is also covered by our limited lifetime warranty. Integrated fender and rack mounts, means this bike is also a great option for commuting.
- 150cm to 165cm
- 26 * 2.125
- A range of hard tail MTB with multiple specifications to pick from G Sports brings the series in 4 range.
- We at G Sports believe in bringing the best value for money options to our users.
- Sourcing and Manufacturing happens with in the country, thereby satisfying Make India Initiative and also following our motto-Every Common Man Should be able to Afford a G Sports bike.
- 8 - 10 Yrs
- 130cm to 145cm
- 24 * 2.0
G SPORTS 24 REVEL
- G Sports 24 inch REVEL is a junior cycle under the age of 8 to 10 years.
- Safer riding ! Safe grips and secure V-brakes comfortable wide tires and stunning looks….
- Good looking sports cycle for junior boys.
- A Great colors with stylish and charming looks.
- Your little ones will enjoy a smoother ride.
- 8 - 10 Yrs
- 130cm to 145cm
- 24 * 2.35
- The TERRATREK 24 is for those looking for a comfortable and easy-to-handle cycle that can hold its own every time you ride out.
- The all time best selling series now comes in 24t format with suspension , safety of dynamic disc brakes and durability of hi-tensile steel.